Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Little Deeper

I love shoes, and I love life. I believe my ego, is in my shoes; I can control it there. Enough said. Now let us go a little deeper into what really does matter. I choose today to validate each of you who reads this. I was thinking about how we all arrived at this place....wherever that physically seems to be....HOW we got here is a factor. My children were very much so desired additions to my life. I made a conscious decision to conceive each one of my three "body guards" as I have coined them. What I have failed to tell them and you, is that I don't want them to confuse the fact that I wanted them and their father wanted them- with whether or not the universe wanted them to be here as well. I don't know that I have had the kid of clarity to process my "calling" in life before right now; 5:15 am on June 1, 2011. I do know that some of us arrive in the place of life by way of less than heroic circumstances, and others seemingly arrive and are heralded into the skies and celebrated for the simplest act...taking your first breath. What I know matters is, none of that matters. Whether or not you or I were "celebrated" or are appreciated as who we are, or what we give, we were wanted. The universe WANTED and NEEDED us to be here. TO DO WHAT?
 Take that today.....here we grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment